Let’s face it, we’re all spending a lot of time at home these days. Luckily for most of us, we’ve moved out of the chillier winter months and are welcoming the crisp air of springtime, though it’s fair to say our living and work spaces may be feeling less-than-fresh. In the spirit of spring cleaning, we’ve curated a list of the top 5 products to support making your time at home feel easy breezy.
1. STAY AT HOME WITH: AN AIR REFRESHING DIFFUSER
Diffusers are a chic and easy way to keep the air in your environment feeling clear and refreshed. With a simple touch of a button, you can bring the feeling of the outdoors, indoors. Invite a few deep breaths and tailor your experience according to your preferences.
- Aroma Om® diffuser - this is our most aesthetically popular diffuser, available in different textures and colors, like a Community favorite white ceramic or our newest version, in slate grey stone. This is a medium size diffuser that’s perfect for a bedroom or home office, and offers versatile options like continuous run or an intermittent setting, where your diffuser can run 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off.
- Aroma Om® Deluxe diffuser - the full-size option of our popular Om diffuser, this version is also available in white ceramic and stone. The largest of our diffusers, the Aroma Om Deluxe can run for between 11-22 hours on a low or high setting, and is ideal for open concept rooms or high ceilings, like living rooms, dining rooms and large bedrooms.
2. STAY AT HOME WITH: CLEARING, REVITALIZING DIFFUSER BLENDS
Infuse your air with nature’s vitality by choosing blends of essential oils to meet your mood. Experience the benefits of feeling uplifted and rejuvenated by adding 8-10 drops of your favorite blend to your diffuser and breathing deeply.
- Deep Breath - herbaceous and citrus notes of eucalyptus, lemon and peppermint to stimulate and uplift
- Mountain High® diffuser blend - energize and elevate your spirit with the grounding and refreshing aromas of pine needle, spearmint and cedarwood
- Liquid Sunshine® diffuser blend - enliven your environment and boost your mood with sweet citrus notes of grapefruit, bergamot and lime
- Refresh diffuser blend - a boosting blend of spearmint, lavender and lemon to help deodorize and freshen your living and working space
3. STAY AT HOME WITH: HAND SOAP THAT WON’T LEAVE YOUR SKIN FEELING DEHYDRATED
One of the key ingredients in the base of our foaming hand soaps is saponified coconut oil, which is high in replenishing and skin-softening fatty acids. Also known to be richly nourishing, coconut oil promotes hydration to the skin and helps to prevent dryness as a result of extra hand washing.
- Safe Hands foaming hand soap - a cleansing and refreshing blend of tea tree, rosemary and thyme.
- Liquid Sunshine® foaming hand soap - a bright and citrusy blend of grapefruit, orange and lime
- Tingle Mint foaming hand soap - a minty and invigorating blend of peppermint, spearmint and rosemary
4. STAY AT HOME WITH: NOURISHING, REPLENISHING HAND & BODY LOTION
For many of us, our skin may already be experiencing dryness as we transition seasonally from winter to spring. Give your hands and body an extra bit of love with ingredients like grapeseed and apricot seed oil, known to be chock full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that can help combat skin issues like dryness and sensitivity.
- Safe Hands - lavender, tea tree and aloe vera help soothe dryness and ease sensitivity by providing extra nourishment.
- Carrot lotion - rejuvenating and ultra-moisturizing, this blend of lavender, carrot and patchouli is our favorite lotion for ultra-dry skin or post-outdoor exposure
5. STAY AT HOME WITH: FRESHENING AND DEODORIZING ROOM & FABRIC SPRAYS
A simple way to combat stale, stagnant air or less-than-fresh fabrics is with easy to use room and fabric sprays. A few spritzes can help transform your space into an oasis of cleansing and freshening aromas.
- Fresh Air - an invigorating blend of pine, lemon and tea tree, spritz generously in areas like kitchens and living rooms to give your environment a natural boost
- Airoma Loo® - bright and zesty peppermint, lavender and eucalyptus help keep the air in your bathroom, or any room, feeling fresh and crisp
- Sweet Sheets - help linens and fabrics stay vibrant and revitalized with lemon and lavender. Spritz over sheets, pillows or fabrics to keep your home feeling fresh